Thursday 2 September 2010

New Inspiration


A couple of weeks ago, I was lucky enough to attend one of Glenfinnan House Hotel's more legendary Thursday night sessions (ceilidhs)! Someone at the pub counted musicians, and there were, I believe , at least 14! Part of the excitement was the fact that half of these were members of the Blazin Fiddles band, but I won't drop names here! The music was incredible, the craik brilliant, and while I left before most (as usual), I managed to capture some great images of the night! Looking at them the next day on my computer (I STILL prefer film guys!), I was inspired again; and picked up my brushes and began a week of intense painting. Ahhh, inspiration! The result is now added to my website - so go along there and enjoy the new work, mingled in with the older work!

No comments:

Post a Comment